Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jay TheCallinShow Episode 1 (July 29, 2009) Jay ThePal gets calls at (347) 994-YEAH!

This is the first episode of my new show "Jay TheCallinShow!" Yeah, man! Basically, I had trouble replying to questions and things people say to me online on 12seconds.tv, (12 seconds just isn't enough time sometimes, man!) so I figured why not like do a longer show where I take my time with stuff? Yeah, so that's what I did. This is the first one, though, and we're still working stuff out. So take a look and see what you think, man. We'll have more kinks ironed out like next time. Yeah.

So, watch and find out what @CarlaLynneHall, @KayThePal, @thesolster, @12nick, on Twitter and @Furankisan and @StarWarsDork on 12seconds.tv had to say to me, I'm Jay ThePal!! YEAH!

Don't like the YouTube? It's cool, man! You can grab this 45MB mp4 of Jay TheCallinShow Episode 1 so you can watch it on your podcast player that you like or whatever. Lisa from OnLisaReinsRadar.com hosts almost like ALL of the mp4s for me so like she rules, yeah! Anyway, so watch the video, man!!



Join in, man! @ reply me on Twitter, message me on Facebook, email me at jay_AT_jaythepal.mp, send me a video on 12seconds.tv or just call the Jay hotline at (347) 994-YEAH! DO IT NOW, MAN!! YEAH!!!

Orignal From: Jay TheCallinShow Episode 1 (July 29, 2009) Jay ThePal gets calls at (347) 994-YEAH!

No comments: