Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Reaction to the "47 Ronin" Trailer.

If you haven’t seen it feel free to go find it on YouTube. I won’t repost it here. Read on to see why.


The White Messiah Complex is in full force with this film. Seriously? Take one of the seminal stories from Japanese history and rejigger it with a white guy saving the day? This is shameful. As for the fantasy elements they look like fun. I’m annoyed they had to go and stick in a white guy. It’s only what we white guys have been doing for centuries. Can we please let our fear of a small dick go please? /rantover /fornow


The previous was what I posted on the i09.com post featuring the trailer. I could go on about how absurd it is, but I won’t I think my above commentary covers things.


Oh HOW I could go on!!







via thepete.com http://thepete.com/my-reaction-to-the-47-ronin-trailer/

No comments: