Saturday, May 24, 2008

Orgoo Not Quite Ready for Prime Time

utterz-image
While spending some semi-qualityish time online this evening, I saw that I got my invite to Orgoo.com, a sort of one-stop shop for all of your IM, email and contact needs. Think of it as Meebo on steroids.



So, I signed up for Orgoo, added my main IM accounts and one of my gmail accounts and gave it a trial, immediately running into trouble.



As the above screencap is evidence of, they're still in beta and should stay there for a bit. Check out how it renders the straight URLs my wife IMed me for apartment listings on Cragslist. Obviously, those links didn't work. :\



Keep at it Orgoo!



Anybody want an invite to give it a try? Let me know.
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterzreply-count Replies.


Orignal From: Orgoo Not Quite Ready for Prime Time

No comments: