Saturday, May 30, 2009

ThePhlog: My Favorite Noise Adam Savage Makes On Mythbusters (@donttrythis this is for you!)

Ah, Mythbusters! You are my favorite show on TV! Well, you're tied with Daily Show, but still...

Anyway, so the other night, Siskita and I were watching a recent episode of Mythbusters and I realized how much I really appreciate co-host Adam Savage's enthusiasm for the myths. It's probably what I identify with most about the show, frankly, so I decided to record this minute-long audio clip in honor of Adam Savage, fellow knowledge-geek:

Originally recorded: 11.48pm EDT, 28 May 2009 - New York, NY

Listen!


http://boos.audioboo.fm/attachments/101860/Recording.mp3

Sorry we didn't go anywhere for this episode of ThePhlog, but I still thought it was worth sharing.

Orignal From: ThePhlog: My Favorite Noise Adam Savage Makes On Mythbusters (@donttrythis this is for you!)

No comments: