Monday, June 08, 2009

Wise Day 1, Chapter 1 by ThePete (my new novella)

OK, remember my Battlestar Galactica series finale scripts? Well, I'm trying out some prose this time 'round! Here are the first 2 pages of a novella I'll be writing daily (starting yesterday). I aim to update every night at midnight.

What's it about?

It's called Wise: Day 1 and it's about a guy from the future who is trying to catch up with an alien who has trapped his body in a... well, it's better if you just read it--not that this first chapter explains it. But have a read and feel free to let me know what you think. Just don't be upset if I don't agree with you or don't reply immediately or at all. I'm really swamped and barely have time to write, let alone thank/interact with everyone for/about their thoughts. Just know that I do appreciate any constructive criticism. Comments about typos and grammar mistakes are useless to me as I am not editing this or even proofing this as I go. It's first draft all the way through. If typos bug you, DON'T READ IT.

OK, enough of this! Here goes the PDF embed and feel free to download the 60KB PDF for yourself here.

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Chapter 2 will happen tonight with any luck :)

Orignal From: Wise Day 1, Chapter 1 by ThePete (my new novella)

No comments: