Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Wise: Day 1, Chapter 2 by ThePete (my new novella)

Here is Chapter 2 of my new novella entitled Wise: Day 1. I know, it's a bit later than I said it would be, earlier on Monday, but it's kinda close to midnight still.

Anyway, so if you haven't read what this is all about, check out this post, which contains chapter 1 of Wise: Day 1. Already read it? Then here's chapter 2:

Downloadable PDF of Wise: Day 1, Chapter 2

Scribd.com embed from Drop.io if you want to read it right here:

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


As always, PLEASE REMEMBER: this is a FIRST DRAFT! No fair citing typos, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors! But please feel free to tell me what you think of everything else. Most of all, THANKS FOR READING!!! :)

Orignal From: Wise: Day 1, Chapter 2 by ThePete (my new novella)

No comments: