Friday, June 12, 2009

Wise: Day 1, Chapter 3 by ThePete (my new novella)

OK, so I set up a new page on TheWikiPeteia which you can get to easily here: http://sn.im/wiseday1 That's also a link you should hit up if you have no idea what I'm talking about. :)

So, here's a link to Chapter 3 of my novella-in-progress Wise: Day 1

http://snurl.com/wised1c3

Here is an embed of the same PDF so you can read it right here on thepete.com:

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


If you can't see the embed, just click on the headline.

Please feel free to leave comments! Just don't bother being critical with any spelling or grammar mistakes--THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT and I have not even proofread it. I'm just getting the story out, warts and all. Giving me feedback about those kinds of errors won't help me. Telling me what you think works with story, character, and other, similar, elements will be of great help. So will nagging me if you don't see new pages up within the next 24 hours, so please feel free to bug me. Thanks!

Orignal From: Wise: Day 1, Chapter 3 by ThePete (my new novella)

No comments: