Friday, June 12, 2009

Wise: Day 1, Chapter 4 by ThePete (my new novella)

OK, well, it's looking like the title of this novella will be changing soon since "Day 1" is proving to have fewer pages than I expected. I blame Twitter! :)

ANYway, here are the pages from last night! Yep, Chapter 4, complete with un-proofread typos, I'm sure:

PDF

Flash embed (if you can't see it below, just click the headline of this post):

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


AS ALWAYS: I would love to hear any feedback you have ASSUMING IT IS NOT about typos, spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. These are all first drafts I'm posting, so no fair holding that against me. ;) Anything else is fair game, but if you're rude or unhelpful, I may ignore you. But if you read any of it, you should know I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! Seriously, I do. Honest.

Orignal From: Wise: Day 1, Chapter 4 by ThePete (my new novella)

No comments: