Sunday, January 02, 2011

Finally got to our gate but it's still pretty empty here--just us and a plane...inside!

Something always fascinates me about abandoned man-made spaces even if they're abandoned only temporarily.

The iPhone 3G manages to get some cool blurcam shots quite often. I wonder if my Dell Streak will take similar weird/cool shots. Got two more weeks to wait for it to get delivered.

The Carolina Beer Co. opened shortly after these pics were taken. So glad we can get beer at 5:30am in Charlotte, NC ;P

Then there was this plane that is hanging from the ceiling on the very far end of the D concourse at Charlotte/Douglas International Airport. Up close it looks a little beat up. Still kinda cool that they hung it there, though.

More people are starting to show up now.

I'm a little surprised to see anyone at all show up this early on a Sunday morning (even me).

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: