Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Angelina Jolie writes about her preemptive double mastectomy

Angelina Jolie writes about her preemptive double mastectomy:


This surprised the hell out of me. What surprises me more is that Jolie isn’t taking this opportunity to call for a war on cancer. I don’t know how anyone touched by this disease doesn’t, at some point, wonder why the government spends trillions on banks and fighting terror but only millions on fighting the disease that is kills so many more people than terrorists do. We all know someone with cancer. I’ve known several. How many of us know victims of terrorists? Not very many.


I hope Jolie will do the next logical thing and demand we fight cancer with the same vigor that we’ve been fighting terror for the last 12 years.


Just my ¥2.







via thepete.com http://thepete.com/angelina-jolie-writes-about-her-preemptive-double-mastectomy/

No comments: