Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey, @ifttt any idea why one of my recipes saw the last 6 months of my tagged Flickr photos as new? #prettylame

Sorry to all my readers! Ifttt.com, a popular auto crossposting site suddenly decided to repost the last 6 months of photos of mine on Flickr, that were also tagged a certain way, were brand new. Now I am wasting money to fix it while without inexpensive internet, rather than using this time/money to post new content.


Between this and my web host screwing up my IP last Friday (and thus seeming to delete a year’s worth of posts) I think my site may be cursed.


I really hope things don’t get worse. Troubleshooting web stuff is a huge pain while traveling to other countries.







via thepete.com http://thepete.com/hey-ifttt-any-idea-why-one-of-my-recipes-saw-the-last-6-months-of-my-tagged-flickr-photos-as-new-prettylame/

No comments: