Thursday, April 20, 2006

The 5 Minute Show Episode 16!

One of the things I do for fun (and for practical video production experience) is produce a video podcast for ThePete.Com called "The 5 Minute Show." Usually, I write it in a few hours every Sunday morning and then shoot it with the help of my wife and a couple of our friends.

This week's show was a lot of fun to shoot. See, we found these three kittens under our building and TheWife got inspired to write a whole 5 Minute Show about fighting the ill-effects of overdosing on TheCute. In fact, she even hosts the show giving me some much-prefered time behind the camera. :) I think you'll agree that she's a great host.

Anyway, here it is!



It's a 14.3MB mp4 which should play just fine in Quicktime 7 or on your 5g iPod or your PSP. Please let me know if you have any trouble playing the clip. Also, let me know what you think! :D Watch for another episode this coming Monday and you can check out older episodes here:
http://thepete.com/tag/The+5+Minute+Show

and at Archive.org. I'll be posting all episodes to Google Video, YouTube.Com and DailyMotion.Com, soon.

OH and you can subscribe to t5MS here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/thepete/t5ms

No comments: