Tuesday, April 18, 2006

SCIENTOLOGY ONLY GETTING WEIRDER

So, I finally got around to watching the Scientology-themed episode of South Park ironically titled "Trapped in the Closet." The title is ironic (if you haven't seen the episode) because, in the episode, Tom Cruise is told he's a bad actor. He reacts by hiding in the closet of one of the lead characters and won't come out. Several times, various different characters say things like "Tom Cruise, will you please come out of the closet?" and "Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!"

Too funny. The other thing about that South Park episode was that it details what Scientologists actually believe--according to the writers of South Park, anyway (though I must admit I believe the show is accurate based on my previous reearch). This includes all sorts of wacky crap--like the idea that human bodies are actually possessed by alien souls trapped here on Earth by the evil lord Xenu.

Well, just when I thought the "religion" couldn't get any more absurd, Tom Cruise is in the news again. Check out the screengrab I snagged off of News.Google.Com just minutes ago:



Yep, you read it right--Cruise is planning to eat her placenta!

Pardon my French, but FUCK!

That's SICK SHIT, right there, man!!

Here's a message for all female actors out there who might end up getting cast opposite Cruise in a film--that mouth you're kissing HAS EATEN KATIE HOLMES' PLACENTA!!

YUCK!

If that doesn't make you consider a career change (or at least consider turning down a role) I don't know what will...

UPDATE: OK, I've learned he was just kidding. That's good... still he's a freak. :)

No comments: