Monday, November 19, 2007

93 Year-Old Writer Sees History Repeat Itself

Here is a fun little anti-Studio video clip on the Writers' Strike featuring an interview with 93 year-old Hollywood writer, Irving Brecher, to round out your afternoon. I snagged it from WritersWrite.com and http://twitter.com/writersstrike. Have a watch:



I'm realizing that the longer this strike goes on the less I feel like turning TV back on again. Why support these greedy bastards at all? Why not support the underpaid artists of the Internet? Between all of the and sites like MetaCafe.com and RcrdLbl.com, I think I should be able to find some media that will keep me entertained and away from big corporate entertainment for good. Then again, who owns MetaCafe these days? Ah well. The point is, I don't have to buy music or watch commercials any more.

Orignal From: 93 Year-Old Writer Sees History Repeat Itself

No comments: