Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Stealing America" a New Docu I Helped With

utterz-image



The short version: A documentary I contributed news footage to (a documentary by Oscar nominated documentarian, Dorothy Fadiman) will be screening in movie theaters starting August 1, 2008. It's a movie about election irregularities in all major elections since 2000, but it mostly focuses on the big elections. I feel strongly that this is an important movie and it needs to be seen by as many people as possible. Please check out StealingAmericaTheMovie.Org (here:

http://stealingamericathemovie.org/ ) to see if the movie is playing in your area.



If it is, please go see it! Most of the footage from Daily Show, MSNBC and some of the clips from CNN I supplied.



If not, please check back to that site periodically to see when the DVD will be available. Or just watch this space as I'll be sure to make a big deal about it when it does come out on home video. :)



The long version: A couple years back I was contacted by Oscar nominated documentarian, Dorothy Fadiman (http://www.imdb.com/…nm0264936/ ), regarding any news footage I may have recorded during the election mess from 2000 and 2004. I believe in documenting big events by recording news coverage, so I happened to have a nice little library from 2004 and a few clips from 2000, which I sent out to her as she needed them over the following years.



Finally, she's finished it up and it will be screening at certain theaters across the country before it is made available on DVD.



Our election system is broken and this film shows you how. Please support this movie. Thanks!!

Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterzreply-count Replies.


Orignal From: "Stealing America" a New Docu I Helped With

No comments: