Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cheney Edited Global Warming Testimony

utterz-image
I grabbed this from Google News just after midnight on 7/9/8. It seems that somebody in the USG admitted that Cheney had edited the testimony a USG health official gave to Congress.



Isn't that nice? A man with no experience or expertise in the field of environment-related health issues told a government expert in said issues what to tell another part of the government about the issue.



Will this absurd royalism ever stop?



I know, I know--it'll stop January 20, 2009.



But to that I say this: I wonder if the Obama Administration (knock on simulated wood grain) would give into the temptation of getting all big-brothery on our asses. If the last guys did it, what's to stop the new guys?



Of course, I still think Hillary will pull it out and win it. :P
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterzreply-count Replies.


Orignal From: Cheney Edited Global Warming Testimony

No comments: