Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The new way to remember being there for history now that newspapers are dead: screencaps!



When ever something huge happened in the world I used to have the

habit of grabbing a newspaper with the headline that announced the

event. When Princess Di died, I did it, when Phantom Menace

came out, I did it (though I've since thrown that one away), of

course, when 911 happened, I did it. I even did it on January 1, 2000

(the day I proposed to my wife in Times Square--of course, there was

no headline for that). Ultimately, all I ended up with after

collecting all of them was a stack of newspapers. Now I just

screencap! It's MUCH easier, takes up less space and is better for

the environment! YAY!



Orignal From: The new way to remember being there for history now that newspapers are dead: screencaps!

No comments: