Monday, November 17, 2008

ThePeteToys: Stripe-B





Stripe-B Flickrset, originally uploaded by thepetecom.


As my long-timers know, one of my passions is custom toy design. I don't do it as much as I'd like, so I guess it ends up being a hobby thanks to that whole "pursuit of money" thing. But get me in a room with a blank DIY vinyl and a wad of Sharpie pens and I'm a happy, happy guy.



So, here's another piece from the archives--I finished it back in January of 2008.



"Stripe-B" started out life as a blank DIY Baby Qee Devil Toyer from Toy2R. He was created because I wanted a counterpart to Stripe-R whom you can see at the end of the photoset or you can check out Stripe-R's own photoset here: flickr.com/photos/thepete/sets/721576014 92854661/



Orignal From: ThePeteToys: Stripe-B

No comments: