Sunday, August 08, 2010

5th/13th wedding anniversary pics with @siskita and I pt2

And of course, nothing says "Scottish food" like HAGGIS!!! It's actually quite tasty. We both had it tonight and we both recommend it!

On either side of the haggis is mashed potatoes (left) and mashed turnips (right). I've actually found a way to eat turnips that I kinda like! Go fig!

Proof we both ate haggis:

Oh and if you mock haggis you mock my people you racist bastard.

We finished the meal off with some scotch given to us on our wedding day by the woman who officiated the ceremony. It was bottled the day of, but was in the cask since 1995 (2 years before we started dating!). It still tastes good. (Not that I'm a fair judge.)

Finally, we stopped off at Pinkberry for some delicious frozen yogurt!

That's all the pics. But now, I'd like to leave you with one thought: imagine what a burp at this point in the evening would taste like.

Interesting to say the least!

Good night and I'm full...

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: