Thursday, March 15, 2012

Draw Every Day 3/15/12: Munny-Based Raspberry Pi Case Preliminary Sketch

I'm pretty much obsessed with the Raspberry Pi SoB (System On a Board) computer.  I ordered one ($46 shipped!) but it won't get here until August.  But I'm so  obsessed my brain has been flooded with potential uses for the thing.  My favorite so far is a portable rig, complete with a 5" display and mini keyboard, both held by an 8" Munny blank vinyl.  I just need to find a cheap portable 5" TV and an equally cheap (<$50) mini keyboard that will fit in the Munny's hands (I'm thinking a max width of 6").  The whole rig would run off of 4 AA batteries which would be mounted in the Munny's body while the RPi, itself would reside in the head, along with all the extra cables.



from a post at thepete.com

No comments: