Friday, March 02, 2012

Look what's available today: it's thepete.mag issue #2! http://mag.thepete.com

mag.thepete.com/latest

Uploaded this just seconds after midnight last night. It's my 24-page 8.5x11-inch photo magazine jammed with photos of the amazing city I live in--New York! What's even better is that these photos are of MY New York. You'll see buildings you don't normally see from angles photographers don't normally shoot from.Plus I add commentary on each shot along with my take on how these photos reflect the world around us. ALL THIS FOR JUST $5! (not including postage) That URL once again:

mag.thepete.com/latest

All of the photos haven't been seen anywhere before now, so you know you're not just getting a magazine-full of pics you've already seen on my blog or in my Flickr stream.

Pickup issue #1 of thepete.mag by going to mag.thepete.com.



from a post at thepete.com

No comments: