Thursday, November 09, 2006

AND THE DEMS GET THE SENATE!!

Well, for the most part. There are two independents, with one being Lieberman (I can't believe those idiots voted for him!) but both say they'll probably vote Democrat. So that's good news for stopping the Republicans and the Bush administration from running rampant all over our rights! ...I hope! Just because the Dems will be in control of one of the branches of government doesn't mean we with liberal leanings can rest on our laurels. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. The Dems are still politicians which is why I don't trust them, either. However, at least some of them want to do their jobs and hold criminals in the USG accountable. Won't that be nice? THE RULE OF LAW RETURNS!! WAHOOOOOO!! I'M SO HAPPY I NEARLY CRAPPED MY DRAWERS! ;) Let's just hope the Dems still want to do their jobs come January. I'll be watching and I'll be ready to bash them if they puss-out. You can bet on that!! Hey, you think they might want to investigate the last two presidential elections for fraud? Or maybe 911? >_<

Orignal From: AND THE DEMS GET THE SENATE!!

No comments: