Friday, May 25, 2007

iPOD FANATICS? START SAVING!!

Well, my dad once accused me of having to buy every cool new gadget that comes out the minute it hits store shelves. I told him that I simply am not that way. I just like to buy the exceptionally cool gadgets the minute they hit store shelves. That said, I will not be buying an iPhone. Not unless they up the storage or drop the price dramatically. I have two phones that do the same stuff the iPhone does and they both have a tactile keyboard/pad. That said, the next new iPod is much more likely to be the next gadget I buy. WHAT new iPod, you ask? The one that PiperJaffray is predicting, according to [http://www.tuaw.com/2007/05/24/piperjaffray-analyst-predicts-autumn-6g-ipod/#comments|a May 24, 2007 post] at TUAW.com. [http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=9482|The article] the TUAW blog post references doesn't mention any specifics beyond the wide, touchable screen and a $399 pricepoint (duh) but I'm going to have a hard time saying no to this one. A wide screen iPod? Damn, if it recorded mp4 video for immediate playback I'd sell an organ to buy it if it came out tomorrow. However, I'll just be sitting tight, saving my pennies starting now.

Orignal From: iPOD FANATICS? START SAVING!!

No comments: