Thursday, May 31, 2007

SHAVING CREAM SONG!

Ah, so, I was listening to the HuckleBug podcast (download it NOW at HuckleBug.Com) and I was reminded of a song I listened to over and over again as a kid that I knew only as "the Shaving Cream song". Some local morning radio show in New York played it a lot and it ended up on a mix tape of mine. Sadly, that mix tape has long gone the way of the dinosaurs. So, I decided to go googling for it. I found it and seeing as Wikipedia.org [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaving_Cream_%28song%29|says it was first recorded 1946 by Benny Bell] and hasn't exactly shown up on MTV's TRL, I'm going to guess it's safe to provide you with said mp3 here. So have a listen now! It's silly and fun and is a pleasant departure from the depressing stuff I usually blog about :) HUZZAH!

Orignal From: SHAVING CREAM SONG!

No comments: