Friday, March 14, 2008

CNN No Longer Biassed Against Obama!


D'oh! They changed it!



@PixelFish Well, it is on *my* blog ;)



But you're right--I should try to pass this around. Of course, CNN has changed it since I did my screencap.



@Robert, you're exactly right--it's little things like this that quietly stop people from reading more about a candidate. It may seem subtle to some, but it's a glaring omission in my mind.



@Chris, I think you're right. Though, I don't think it's America that isn't ready for a black guy to run, I think it's the establishment. The "system" is what always has trouble changing. Individuals are usually pretty reasonable. One of the big shocks to me this election season is the candidate-of-choice for the ULTRA-conservative mother of my best friend who, until recently, still thought the Iraq war was a good idea. She's voting for Obama. Cray-z. I *never* would have thought it. She's been threatening me for years that she'll send me O'Reilly's latest book. Thankfully, she has yet to follow through.
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: CNN No Longer Biassed Against Obama!

No comments: