Monday, March 31, 2008

Profit from Global Crisis Google Ad


I saw this ad on my own website a few days back. Kind of depressing, don't you think?



So, while the rest of the world is suffering, I can be making money!



Doesn't it seem like a flaw in capitalism that allows people to benefit from other's misfortune?



Institutionalized schadenfreude?



What's also funny is that if anyone clicked on that ad while it was displayed on ThePete.Com, I made money off of someone else making money off of someone else wanting to make money off of someone else's misfortune.



Of course, I only made a few cents off of that last person's misfortune, so I suppose I shouldn't feel too bad.
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Profit from Global Crisis Google Ad

No comments: