Saturday, December 16, 2006

The First Post from My Sidekick 3!!

Ah, me and the gadgets! One of the promises I made to myself when I went back to dayjobbing was that I'd bribe myself with cool new gadgets. I wasn't about to spend 40 hours a week toiling away at a job that wasn't helping my career without SOME sort of real compensation! Thus, the gadgets. The first new one I picked up was a replacement minicam. Then I bagged a Nintendo DS Lite. Finally I picked up the spiffy web-enabled cell phone called the Sidekick 3! While far from perfect, this little device seems to be pretty awesome. It's got a camera (no video clips, alas), an mp3 player, email, an I'M client, a phone (duh) and a bit more. So expect to see more blog entries from my SK3 and more pics taken on the go. What's next for my gadgeting? Hm, probably that motorcycle...

Orignal From: The First Post from My Sidekick 3!!

No comments: