Saturday, December 02, 2006

New Flickr Pics!

Hey there--been swamped with work and stuff and have been too busy to blog, but I did just upload some new pics (taken with my minicam) to my Flickr account and I thought you might enjoy having a look at 'em. Here are a few:
I Voted pt 2
Found the above on the way back from voting--it's an "I Voted" sticker stuck to the sidewalk. SOMEone's feeling patriotic but ashamed to show it! :( So sad! Saw this in a Nine West window at my local mall:
Sexual harassment
Sexual harassment, much? Sure, the guy's probably enjoying it--except for the fact that he isn't. Imagine if the genders were reversed in this pic--but the expressions stayed the same. The man happily grabbing the woman's ass. Yep--pretty unequal. And no, revenge is not cool.
Earth 'n' Clouds
That one I got lucky with. I was bored waiting for my bus to show up and the contrast ended up being PERFECT. I love the clouds, too. So, there are a few--check out my Flickr page for more (that's flickr.com/photos/thepete). Make sure to have a look around, too, if you haven't already and leave some comments, if you feel like it.

Orignal From: New Flickr Pics!

No comments: