Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Xmas Google Ron Paul


I'm not a fan of any of the prospective candidates for the 2008

presidential race (though I always lean toward the person who says the

word "poverty" the most) and I am certainly scared of some of what Ron

Paul says he'll do in office (disband the Board of Ed?) but he sure has

some enthusiastic supporters. Here's a banner I saw hanging from the

405 today just before getting on the 405.



It says "MERRY XMAS GOOGLE RON PAUL"



DIY highway banners. Those Paul supporters are clever! ;) I'm only

being half-sarcastic.



I'm still pretty sure no one but Hillary will win since I'm pretty sure

the elections are fixed (or at the very least broken--HA!). I'm still

going to vote because it's fun! Weeeee!
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Merry Xmas Google Ron Paul

No comments: