Monday, December 24, 2007

Requisite Anti-Christmas Post


OK, here is my requisite anti-Christmas post. I do one every year and being contrary is kind of my "thing". I even have a site called website666.com where I play devil's advocate to a lot of popular concepts floating around out there. So, since Christianity is the dominant culture here in the US I like to be a little insulting and offensive by posting the above picture.



If you feel threatened by it, maybe you should relax and know that it's not *really* Santa in the picture. ^_^



Though, I think those *are* his reindeer.



YOU SEE THAT, REAL SANTA? WE GOT YOUR REINDEER! THE NEXT IS YOU! YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN, FAT MAN! CHRISTMAS' DAYS ARE NUMBERED!! THERE'S ONLY ELEVEN NOW, MAN! ELEVEN! YOU HEAR ME, KRINGLE!?!?



OH yeah and if you celebrate Christ's birthday, I wish you a merry one and hope you'll appreciate that, originally, Christmas was a pagan holiday recognizing how the great and wondrous cycles of the universe keep life alive on our planet. In other words, happy Winter Solstice, everyone! ^_^
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Requisite Anti-Christmas Post

No comments: