Monday, December 31, 2007

My Blue Light-Up Ice Cube!


So, sitting in the lobby of the Disney Grand Hotel for hours today, feeling like I'd run a marathon or three, made me very loopy and open to suggestion. I found random people in the lobby fascinating instead of annoying, the Christmas decorations pretty, instead of cliche and those cool blue, light-up martinis everyone was drinking something I'd really like to try. The problem? I don't drink. Luckily, I got my second wind and didn't purchase a martini I really shouldn't drink, but I was still kind of mushy-headed and dropped 5 bucks on the light-up plastic ice-cube you get for free if you buy one of them "Martini Dream" drinks. :) At least, that's what I think the bartender said. I was pretty out of it.



But isn't it preeeeetty??
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: My Blue Light-Up Ice Cube!

No comments: