Thursday, December 20, 2007

MY XO IS IN BLOOMINGTON, CA!!


OK, so I'm kind of excited, though this is really no major deal since I still have to wait until tomorrow to get it, but my XO laptop is in Bloomington, CA!!!



That's in Riverside!!



It's an hour's drive away!!



Unless it's an empty box, nothing can stop my XO from reaching me now!!



I just have to work out a way to remain calm between now and tomorrow afternoon when it arrives. I'm expecting it between 1:30 and 2PM because that's about when I've seen the FedEx Ground truck drive by every day since last week.



What? I'm not anal! I just notice things like... the average time a delivery truck from a particular courier drives by. There's nothing anal about that!



Is there? O_O
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: MY XO IS IN BLOOMINGTON, CA!!

No comments: