Monday, August 11, 2008

The 5 Minute Show Episode 23: News of the Day

Yep, I still have more of these babies laying around! If you're just joining us (you know who you are) The 5 Minute Show was a video podcast I started waaay back in 2003, long before podcasts were video--which is probably why T5MS never got that popular. I stopped doing it shortly after the war broke and resumed shooting it in April of 2006 only to cease production again in December. Still, I think we did some fun (if not always good) work so I'm slowly reposting them all in the hopes that someone, somewhere, will find them interesting.

In episode 23 of The 5 Minute Show ThePete and SiSi cover the news of the day! Including high-pitched news, clown news, puppet news AND MORE. Check out this awesome episode!! Thanks!



Orignal From: The 5 Minute Show Episode 23: News of the Day

No comments: