Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Faced My Manga

utterz-image
I finally got around to swinging by FaceYourManga.com and I must say that I'm quite happy with the accuracy of this one. It took surprisingly little tweaking on my part and they even let me have facial hair that was a different color from the hair on the top of my head (the way it really is in real life).



It also pretty accurately matches my mood at this very moment :\ which is nice, I guess. :P



The only trouble I had was that the Flash UI kept freaking out--the labels on the customizing tabs would swap between their values and "UNDEFINED" over and over. Very strange. Then I stopped using Firefox 3 and pulled the FYM site up in Safari and it was fine. Sometimes it's hard to be on a Mac ;)



(Not really.)
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterzreply-count Replies.


Orignal From: I Faced My Manga

No comments: