Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hurricane Gustav Heading Right for...New Orleans

utterz-image
The above is a screencap of the cone of uncertainty for Hurricane Gustav taken on my iPhone. Now, please tell me it doesn't look like that son of a bitch is heading right towards... New Orleans!



I'm always talking about being an Atheist, but if you're not, please start praying for those folks, just in case I'm wrong about the whole "no god" thing. In the meantime I hope all of us non-believers will start sending positive thoughts toward the Gulf in hopes that Gustav runs out of gusto long before landfall.



Scary stuff for sure...



If you're down there and you're reading this, good luck to you!
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterzreply-count Replies.


Orignal From: Hurricane Gustav Heading Right for...New Orleans

No comments: