Saturday, August 30, 2008

Police Raid RNC Protesters HQ Arrest Nobody

utterz-image
Capped this on my iPhone just a few minutes ago. I guess I'm not surprised this kind of thing still happens. In fact, I'm a little surprised I didn't hear about anything like this happening to DNC protesters last week. Then again, I was sick all week so I might have missed it. I'm going to have to catch up on my DemocracyNow.org broadcasts.



Anyway, so let this be a lesson to you! Don't even think about speaking out unless you don't mind cops with guns ransacking your headquarters, detaining and photographing you before you do it.



Funny how they claimed there was a search warrant but said the cause wasn't public "at this time."



Big brother can be kind of dickish, can't he?
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterzreply-count Replies.


Orignal From: Police Raid RNC Protesters HQ Arrest Nobody

No comments: