Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Good News for Some but Bad for Most?

utterz-image
So, yesterday, I found the above article off of CNN.com's mobile page and it kinda disturbed me. After all, if this government take-over of these two huge housing banks means more loans given out it also is likely that it will mean more money in the economy.



Anyone who reads me regularly knows that more money in our economy also means that each dollar will be worth less. So, while it may seem like good news, I think what our economy really needs is less money borrowed and more existing money spent.



So, if I were you, and I wanted to buy a home, I'd save up for a condo instead.



Just my two yen as always...
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterzreply-count Replies.


Orignal From: Good News for Some but Bad for Most?

No comments: