Sunday, October 26, 2008

ThePeteToy EyeRobot (in progress)

utterli-image
When I'm not blogging about politics and current events, I like to have FUN by designing custom toys. There's a great feeling of control you get from drawing on a white piece of pre-molded vinyl or plastic. It's a feeling you just don't get from everyday life.



You know, that feeling you can control anything at all, ever. :)



Above is a screencap of a Flickr photoset I just created featuring progress shots of a piece called "EyeRobot."



He started out life as a blank Egg Qee I picked up at the Giant Robot store here in Manhattan.



Not sure where I was coming from as the design developed in my head, but I started drawing and the first thing that came to me was that big eye.



He's basically done, but I have to apply a clear coat and then put him together.



See the pictures in my Flickr photoset here: http://flickr.com/…394893430/
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterlireply-count Replies.


Orignal From: ThePeteToy EyeRobot (in progress)

No comments: