Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Apple Inc. Thinks My Mom Wants an iPod Touch for Mother's Day



This from the morons who thought "cut and paste" wasn't anything

people wanted on an iPhone.



Tee-hee! This is where marketers are really starting to piss me off.



"Let's try to convince EVERYONE that they need to buy our stuff--even

people who would NEVER buy it!! Who cares if we waste a bucket-load

of money and alienate customers who actually WOULD buy our stuff!! WE

MUST BRAINWASH MORE PEOPLE TO BUY OUR CRAP!"



It must be tough believing your own line of bullcrap.



Well, my mom doesn't own an iPod now and she seems pretty confident

that she doesn't want an iPod ever. She wants a Kindle long before

she'll go for an iPod, so, all Apple has managed to do with their

recent email to me is piss me off and make me hate them more.



IT'S A RECESSION DICKWEEDS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TELLING US HOW YOUR

STUFF IS CHEAP.



Hell, it's really a depression, in which case, it's downright immoral

to be trying to convince people to buy an iPod for Mom rather than,

you know FEED themselves.



But hey "they've got to make a living, right?"



Sure! And that's much more important than me EATING.



Sorry, Mom! No iPod for you this Mother's Day. I hope you'll forgive me!



Yes, I am a Mac person, but I prefer to stay loyal to my soul rather

than some stupid company, thanks.



Orignal From: Apple Inc. Thinks My Mom Wants an iPod Touch for Mother's Day

No comments: