Monday, April 13, 2009

Media Does Its Job: Calls Obama on the Whole "Dog Thing"



Wow! Thank goodness we've got the media doing their job! I didn't even

KNOW that Obama had promised to adopt a dog from a shelter--I am so

glad the Christian Science Monitor takes its job so seriously that it

calls the president on his broken promises.



NOW, if we could only get the press to go after Obama for not

investigating the Bush Administration for its crimes.



What a bunch of hypocrites the press is. Maybe if those fools would

do their job and tell the American people what we need to know and not

what they think will sell newspapers things wouldn't be as bad as they

are right now. Hell, I'm an unpaid blogger and I've been warning about

our weakening economy for years! How did I get it right when the real

media couldn't be bothered?



When the New York Times was mindlessly repeating Bush Admin rhetoric,

I was citing the handful of news sources that were reporting on

experts who said there were likely no WMD in Iraq.



Who is wondering why old media is dying?



Not me.



Orignal From: Media Does Its Job: Calls Obama on the Whole "Dog Thing"

No comments: