Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time Warner cable broadband sucks. They've shut down all of upper Manhattan's Internet...

or at least all of their Northern Manhattan customers' Internet from midnight tonight until 6am. They did this with no warning at all. No email. No phone call. Not so much as a mention in the last bill.

Hm, I wonder how they'd like it if all of their customers ability to pay on time went down for maintenance without warning.

It's not like we can just go with another provider. Last year I found that TW is the cheapest of the three providers here in NYC.

Sure wish the OLPC XO had taken off more. Then, at least, I could connect to another XO out in Jersey and borrow their Internet.

How am I posting this? My iPhone and T-Mobile's Edge network. Of course, I can't effectively research my novel on my iPhone. Let's hope it all comes out of my head tonight...

Posted via email from thepete's posterous

No comments: