Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just Dumped a SLEW of Pics on my Flickr Go See!

OK, I spent most of my sick day off (still recovering from the bad foods and little sleep I got in Vegas) at my desk (sitting comfortably) uploading just about every damn photo I have in iPhoto. It's all at my Flickr page which you can check out here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepete/ Please check the pictures out by collection and/or by set. Any other way right now would be just too confusing due to the way the Flickr plugin for iPhoto uploads pics and how Flickr allows you to display them. Either way, if you're in need of a time killer, you're in LUCK! Swing by my Flickr page and browse the 2000+ pics I have up. Yep, more than 2000 pics! I'm really putting that Flickr pro membership to work!! Here are a few pics to get you going: Me, Glen, Ira and Jud at the 3:30am Phantom Menace screening back in 1999!
buds
Ahhhh, remember when Star Wars was still cool? Next up, here's me on the moon. No really, that's me on the moon!
petemsiastronaut01
All right, you win, I'm not on the moon, but it IS me! Here's a snap from the pre-war era!
The Pre-War years.
How's that for depressing. That picture wasn't even taken 10 years ago or anything! So what are you waiting for? Head on over!!

Orignal From: Just Dumped a SLEW of Pics on my Flickr Go See!

No comments: