Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Second XO Screencap


XO screenshot number 2! WAHOO!



The above is a cap of my Neighborhood screen slowly populating. The circles are (mostly) wifi networks--I'm connected to the blue one toward the left, just below the middle of the screen. I'm hoping they do something to improve the visibility of the network you'r connected to. A little white circle doesn't help much. The XOs are other XOs that my machine sees because it is logged into the xochat.org Jabber server. At one point, before my XO had connected to any network at all, I saw three other XOs, so I'm wondering if there are other folks, at UCLA maybe, who have XOs. I live less than a half-mile away from UCLA, after all.
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Second XO Screencap

No comments: