Monday, January 14, 2008

TheVlog: Waiting for XO Day 4 pt1

I shot this back on December 17, 2007 and it documents my "adventures" on hold with OLPC for an hour, trying to work out what was up with my XO delivery. This is just part one, so don't get your hopes up for any answers, but I'll post part 2 tomorrow, assuming Revver doesn't reject it like it did at first with the video below--seems I don't own the rights to the hold music OLPC plays when you call, so that was a concern. I just explained to them that I'm documenting the event of being on hold and the music is part of that event, so it's fair use. I guess these big businesses aren't up on all of the finer details of copyright and fair use law. Good thing I visit EFF.org every so often :)



Orignal From: TheVlog: Waiting for XO Day 4 pt1

No comments: