Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE

Positive Experience/Entertaining? Undeniably! This movie is a new addition to my top 20 movies of all time. I really loved this movie.


Technically any good? In nearly all movies there are things that I, personally, would have done differently. With this film none come to mind. The story, the script, the acting, the direction--all of them--are solid and impressive. In particular I was very moved by the film's interpretation of what creativity feels like from inside the head of a creative person.


How did it leave me feeling? Stunned and enlightened. Oh and entertained, too. If only we could have more movies like this to enjoy.


Final Rating? STM - See This Movie - it will pry your skull open and climb in and I mean that in a good way!

Orignal From: CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE

No comments: