Friday, February 15, 2008

MICHAEL CLAYTON (2007)

Positive Experience/Entertaining? Without a doubt--while it ends a bit too happily for my tastes, I do feel that this is an important movie with an important message.


Technically any good? Solid acting, solid story, great (invisible) directing, and a plot that splits it's time between comfortable predictability and believable and interesting twists all add up to a technically good film. What's also nice is that I actually felt something for the characters--even the bad guys to a certain degree.


How did it leave me feeling? Like my opinions on big business and corruption were reinforced. :) It also left me feeling like I had a very satisfying movie-watching experience.


Final Rating? STM - See This Movie - it's like a less complicated Syriana and almost as important a movie.

Orignal From: MICHAEL CLAYTON (2007)

No comments: