Sunday, February 24, 2008

Like Super-Hero Toys? Check Out My eBay Auctions


Like Spider-Man or the X-Men toys? I'm selling a bunch of my super-hero-related action figures!! I've got four auctions up on eBay right now and I'll be selling more super-hero stuff in the next couple weeks. Currently I've got up for auction the following:



GIANT 12-INCH BLACK SPIDER-MAN FIGURE OVER 20 JOINTS!



SECRET WARS WOLVERINE FROM 1984 + FORGE & CORSAIR



ARCHANGEL ANGEL DEATHBIRD AND PROFESSOR X X-MEN FIGURES



4 X-MEN HOTTIES: 2 JEAN GREY & 1 ROGUE ACTION FIGURE



Check out my auctions here:



http://snurl.com/theebay



I've got several more weeks' worth of auctions to go--I am running out of toys, however. This week and next are probably it for the toys.



After that, I'll be posting some laserdiscs, so if you're a video geek and like LDs, I'll be selling my Superman lasers and probably a few other LDs, too--like my original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie on LD, Judge Dredd and a couple others.



Once I'm done with those, it'll be all about the books that haven't sold yet on half.com.



Speaking of books, don't forget: my novel is still on sale here:



http://snurl.com/thekeybook



Thanks!!
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Like Super-Hero Toys? Check Out My eBay Auctions

No comments: