Friday, February 22, 2008

Chrome Bugatti: WANT but Will Never HAVE


I'm quite a nut for avoiding the old ICE cars (those automobiles with Internal Combustion Engines in them). I don't own a car, myself (I live in Los Angeles WTF?) and have promised myself that if I do ever buy another car it'll be a Mini Cooper, a Smart Car, or a hybrid.



HOWEVER, when I saw the above car at TechEblog.com (here: http://www.techeblog.com/…n-the-wild ), I literally got chills.



Holeemolee, does this car look awesome. They made only five and charge $300 grand for one.



If you follow the link there's even a video of it on the road. Maybe after I sell my first million dollar script I'll pick one up and then hack a hybrid engine into it ^_^
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Chrome Bugatti: WANT but Will Never HAVE

No comments: