Monday, December 08, 2008

You Must Watch "CHUCK" Tonight! My Buddy Alexander Fazel is In It!!

My very good friend Alexander Fazel is an actor out there in Los
Angeles and he manage to get himself a gig on the NBC show
CHUCK. His episode, entitled "Chuck Vs. The
DeLorean
" apparently airs TONIGHT at 8pm on NBC and will also be
available tomorrow on iTunes for just $1.99!! So, TUNE IN, PLEASE!
(Or iTune in, I suppose!) Watch for the Arab billionaire's sidekick,
that's my buddy, Alexander :) To help you spot him in the show, check
out an episode of The 5 Minute Show that I shot with him back
in June of 2006:
 

 
As you can see, he's pretty funny, a handsome dude and damn talented.
So, be sure to watch Chuck, tonight!
 
I will thank you and so will Alexander!!
 
Check out more episodes of my webcast The 5 Minute Show here:
http://tv.thepete.com/tag/the-5-Minute-Show/

Posted via email from thepete's posterous



Orignal From: You Must Watch "CHUCK" Tonight! My Buddy Alexander Fazel is In It!!

No comments: