Monday, January 05, 2009

FAO Schwartz Needs Help With Their Website

First, they leave up a price for their DIY Muppets that is fully $50 cheaper than it is in the store (it's still at the wrong price, see for yourself: http://is.gd/eClY ) and now, when I log into the FAO Schwartz website to check on the status of my own Muppet order I see that they think my name is "null".  "Welcome back, null!" the site tells me.  Clearly, the system is not able to pull my name from the order I placed a couple weeks back.  When I check my account profile it's completely blank, despite all of my shipping and billing address info being accurate on the recent orders page.  Ah well. I guess even incompetent people need jobs.

Posted via email from thepete's posterous



Orignal From: FAO Schwartz Needs Help With Their Website

No comments: